Ultrasonic Open Channel Flow Meter Supplier
Ultrasonic Open Channel Flow Meter
||Manufacturer, Supplier, Retailer
||Normally ±1% Of Reading
||52ft/s ~ +52ft/s (-16m/s ~ +16m/s), bi-directional
| Click to view more |
All metals, most plastics
LCD with backlight,4x16 letters
3 AAA Ni-H built-in batteries
Aluminum alloy & high Grade Plastic Case
- Open Channel Flow Meters are useful for measuring flow in Canals, Weirs or any type of open channels where flowing media is not enclosed in any type of pipe.
- We are using Ultrasonic Transmitter to measure the flow in Open channel for Non contact type Flow measurement. Ultrasonic type Open channel Flowmeters are easy to install in any channel and are having non-contact operation which makes them less vulnerable to atmospheric effects and mechanical wear & tear.
- The direct measurement of this series is liquid height of channel and flume. For flow measurement in open channels, installation of weir and flume on the channel, it makes the flow change into level. After measured the level in the weir and flume, then calculate the flow according to corresponding connection of level- flow.
- Non contact Type
- Indicator Unit can be Located up to 100 meters from the Sensor Location
- Flow Measurement in Various Engineering Units
- Easy to Install
- No Moving Parts so practically Lower Maintenance
|Max range for level
|Accuracy for level
||3mm or 0.1% bigger
|Accuracy for Flow
||Standard weir - 15%
(Meet the requirements of national standard weir and channels)
Non-standard weir - 1030%
||Standard - 24VDC 100m Aoptional - 220V AC+15% 50Hz
||Standard atmospheric pressure
||4 – 20 mm, Optional - 485/232/MODBUS protocol
||LED:IP65 Probe: IP68
Looking for "Ultrasonic Open Channel Flow Meter" ?